Friday, August 21, 2009

A trip to the ER

This am when B woke he was just not himself..laid in bed w/ me for an hour, then just laid around the house..i found him in his bed, in my bed, just LAYING....then I foundhim sleeping on the couch, he slept for an hour..I became worried especially after thinking about how he had not urinated in 24 hours, and was NOT eating or drinking anything..I called teh ENT and she told us to go right to the ER..so we did. They were able to rehydrate B and he is back home, THANK GOD..
He seems much better now...
THIS IS MOTHERHOOD

3 comments:

London said...

Yikes! I'm glad he is okay!

mommyto3kiddos said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Poor B...I'm sure he'll be feeling better quickly though. That's one nice thing about little ones, they usually bounce back pretty fast. :)

The Thomasson's said...

Hopefully he is doing better!