Monday, March 16, 2009

Poor little man

So B's does of miralax has been changed several times in the past few weeks..Fast forward to TODAY..I am at work and my cell rings, I look BAMBIN (B's school) B threw up and pinched another kid and made him bleed..OMG I rushed over to pick him up and called the gastro dr. They said they have never heardof miralax causing aggressiong, but that it is possible, and we stopped the meds. Now they switched him to a pedi stool softener and is going for an Upper Gi w/ Small bowel follow through on the 26th. My poor little boy, he is in so much pain, he keeps telling us how he doesn't feel good and his belly hurts. I just wish they could find out what his going on w/ him. I was crying in the car b/c i feel so bad for him...and the poor kid at school that he hurt.....

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh no. How frustrating. I'm sorry he's in pain, and I'm sorry that you haven't been able to find a way to help him out.

Lori said...

oh I am so sorry you are going through this!!! Praying B will feel better, it's so hard to see your child in pain and "not themselves"