Friday, March 20, 2009

Am I just weird

Today I had an ob/gyn apt, just a regular checkup, I'm not pregnant YET...but we are trying.
Anyway when I go to the dr I always like to make sure i look alright. nice clothes, nice underwear (even though the dr doesn't see them)...All set to leave the house this am, drop B off at school, get to work and spill a cup of coffee down the front of my sweater...so much for looking nice...day goes alright, leave work and arrive at the dr...I am all set iin the room and I take off my shoes...and OMG There is a HOLE IN MY SOCK...I freaked, I most certianly can't let the dr see this hole, so I take my socks off and throw them on top of my pile of clothes across the room, PHEW I didn't have to walk on the floor, AND the dr will never know of my holy sock....exam over, dr leaves and I go to get off the table..YUP NO SOCKS, they are clear across the room so I had to put my feet on the exam room floor...I felt so gross...I thought of putting some purel on my feet..seriously...so am I just weird????

2 comments:

Kara said...

No you are not weird. LOL! Oh, and have fun trying to get pregnant:)

Katt said...

Probably not. I am the same way about going to the doc and wouldn't want to walk barefoot across that floor either...who knows what has been on that! So we can be weird together.

And did I forget you guys were trying?? You can have whatever babydust I have left!!!!!!