Friday, March 27, 2009

Update on B

Thank you for all the prayers and wishes. B did GREAT yesterday, they said that they have never had a two year old behave so well. He drank all his barium in record time and laid on the table for all the tests w/ no complaints, and no crying...he is so brave and strong. I also thank Yale Children's Hosptial, they were wonderful, the room was so welcoming, it didn't have a scarry or sterile feeling to it, it was decorated w/ pirate stuff and they had music playing..the tests all came back normal, which means that the problem does not stem from his small bowel, for now we will continue on the pedia-lax and go back to the GI in April...he still gets very uncomfortable and groucy, but he seems better...than he was...Thanks again, and I hope they find out SOON why this is happeneing to him.

1 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so glad everything went well with B's testing, sorry that they were not able to give you too many answers... hang in there and (((HUGS))) to you and B.