Just a few new pics of the little man..These first 2 are right after a tubby
Check out the HAIR!

Me and my B boy

Reading the Toys R Us big book of toys!

Sitting cute. FYI he has a scab on his face that he will not stop picking, we have to put a bandaid on it to keep him from doing it!
4 comments:
Found you through SITS.
Cute pics.
We have the Toys R Us catalog out every night - lots of marks and circles. Ready for Santa already!
Thanks for stopping by after I stopped by from SITS... I'm spending so much time checking out blogger mommas from their site that I think SITS is more than just an acronym for Secrets In The Sauce.. it's more like mommy SITS on her butt all afternoon at the computer!
Thanks so much for the comment love. I needed it today! BTW, your guy is too CUTE:-)
Cute! I love the pic of him looking at the Toys R Us book too!
Finished my saga, come on back over!
Post a Comment