Thursday, November 6, 2008

I could just SCREAM-ENT news

So after all this worring about B's ENT appointment and convincing Gigi (b's godmother and my BFF) to go with us we get there and they tell me that he is not old enough for the spinning test..HELLO didn't you know that when we came a few weeks ago! SO they did the other tests to check his hearing (which I coculd have told you is amazing, i didn't need tests for that) and we have to go to New haven at 1 for a test where we will sit in a chair in the dark and move around, but no spinning or swinging (yes the causes of his episodes)..i feel like it is going to be a waste of time, AND we made his Godmother take the day off of work for that..i feel bad..But B loved spending time w/ her...
Also During the testing ths am, B had to sit still, AND he sat the whole time, they said they have never had a 2 year old sit that well. Who was that kid and could he please reappear for MOM

3 comments:

Kara said...

I hope you find something out soon!

Steph said...

Oh, no! How frustrating!!!

Joanna said...

Like it's not bad enough that you have to worry about what's going on with him. All of the unnecessary mess that is caused by things like this just add insult to injury. I'm so sorry that this happened to you guys.