Tuesday, November 4, 2008

katie mills

A few weeks ago it dawned on me that of all the people that read my blog only one of them is someone I have ever met in person..One of my VERY best friends Katie...
Some interseting tidbits of me and miss Mills...

  • She taught me the Macarana on St Patricks day 1996
  • We lived together in Emerald Court
  • She is an amazing person
  • She taught me to LOVE Ricky Martin
  • We both hate the word panties
  • She is the reason The Comish and I are together
  • To this day I still regret not asking her to be in my wedding
  • On a typical work day we send each other over 30 emails

I had not seen Katie in over 2 years, and saw her this past Saturday at a wedding, and it was like I had just seen her the day before....it was wonderful to see her, and I hope that I never go that long w/ out seeing her again.

I LOVE YA KATIE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of emails...

have you considering using chat?

Kara said...

This is so sweet.

Dirty Kat Box said...

You just made me tear up. THANK YOU. I really needed that today. You are an awesome friend and it was like we hadn't spent a moment apart. YOU ARE AWESOME!

Lori said...

I hope that I'll get to meet you one day so you can add another name to your blogger list that you have MET :)