Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The last day

before school starts....I have mixed feelings..I have enjoyed my relaxed summer schedule, it's been nice not having to rush around and be out of work early every day....however it's SEPTEMBER....and baby is due in November....so that means around 2.5 more months of work and then maternity leave....and I get to meet my sweet (nameless) baby boy!
Yesterday at the dr he did an ultrasound and i got to see him...I love that...
Also I spoke to him about how my job is very difficult for me to do right now w/ all my vein, back and hip pain. He told me that he would gladly write me a note saying that I needed to work less hours or something...i think what would benefit me the most would be a note saying that I need to stay off my feet, no lifting or runniing...my supervior already understands that, but I emailed her to see if she wants me to get a note...we shall see....

0 comments: