November 18, 2010....Super baby will arrive, unless he has other ideas..This is the anniversary of my Pa's death, but I know he will be smiling down on us, and the baby will have his last name as his middle name (I think it all works, don't you)
Also I am SICK of hearing that I am small, and there is no way I am due in november, and how have I only gained 9 pounds at 30 weeks, blah blah blah, so I asked my dr today and he said I am PERFECT! i wanted to hug him, however I also have a rash on my boobs and he said it's dry skin and if I don't use Eucerin on it, it could develop into a yeast infection (lovely)...oh well the good and the bad!
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





1 comments:
Yay! I will thinking of you on that day! Oh and you're lucky you're small. I was HUGE with Sophia and I got so sick of hearing about it. I would have much rather been small. But she was a big, healthy girl so I guess I shouldn't complain!
Post a Comment