Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoes..

Ok so for the past 2 years I have been working in a preschool at my job..no dress code, i can truly wear anything I want...well I found out they are moving me bc I am pregnant..It is quite difficult to work w/ a 4 year old w/ autism, and run and chase him when he darts when you can't run b/c of varicose veins and hip and back problems..
My supervisor actually told me that I may be extra until I go on maternity leave and help her out training new therapists and doing some assessments on kids..which is the great part of the news....
The bad part...the dress code...at the school i will be moved to, NO FLIP FLOPS and NO JEANS...ok all summer i have worn flip flops, besides the wedding I don't think another pair of shoes have touched my feet..and also besides heels I don't own any shoes to wear to work...so today and tomorrow I am searching for shoes...oh and on the jeans front..i took a look in my closet...5 pairs of non jeans taht I can wear to work this fall..and 2 of them are black..which means I now also need to shop for some darn work pants...lovely...

0 comments: