We are thinking of renting out our townhouse since no one wants to buy it..there are so many things that come along with us renting the place...
Storing/Moving our things..I have been looking into moving/storage companies...not fun
I found out we need to carry some special type of coverage on our homeowners insurance policy...which will cost us more..
We need to pack
We need to find renters (our realtor is helping us w this one)
We need a lease
We need to have the stupid town we live in come and to some sort of check ont he house and pay him $50 for doing this...
I am sure there is more but i can't think of it
Plus remember i am having a baby in NOVEMBER..a baby with NO NAME!! Still...ugh..we need some stuff for him..hoping to have a shower....my mom said she would have one but now seems very busy..
Oh I am also trying to become a certified sped teacher in CT before getting my BCBA...more stress more work....
ANything else..Oh yeah I have this crazy 4 year old that I deal with...they are allowing him to NAP at school which is resulting in late bed times and early rises...when he consistently does not nap at school he goes to bed on time and sleeps MUCH better...UGG..
Thats all the debbie downer I need to be for now..
Oh one more..I have to go for my glucose test tomorrow..FUn
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





2 comments:
I know the feeling. Life can be so overwhelming at times. I hope you can get everything straightened out in time before the baby comes. The name will come to you sometime, I'm sure! Hope you pass your glucose test!
Don't worry...your baby will have a name! It took us quite a while to name both of the twins. But they were all figured out and then when we finally saw each one, we picked the appropriate name.
Renting is never fun....but if it saves some money then it might be worth while. Just make sure you find GREAT renters...I think Lori rented her house too when they moved...yes?? She might have some thoughts on that...
Hang in there...you'll make it :)Sorry about the late nights with B...Eva is the SAME way if she sneaks in a nap, ugh. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment