Friday, June 25, 2010

Stomach Bug Returns

Yesterday I went to get my hair done and my mom was picking B up from school...when I got home the house was mysteriously quiet..My mom came out and said that when B got home from school he went and got into bed....she went in to check on him andhe threw up ALL over his bed three times...so he was in my bed watching tv and dinner was ready and he said he wanted oatmeal..i made it, he took three bites and threw it all up back in the bowl...that was it for food...so for the rest of the evening he seemed alright...he went to bed and fell asleep fine...then at 1045 we heard him puking AGAIN all over his bed...luckily it was just water this time...we cleanedhim up, changed his bedding and he went right back to sleep..
he woke up today feeling fine, ate some applesause and a muffin and has kept both down....so far....
PLEASE don't let anyone else get this!!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, I hope the bug is gone for good!