So i am desperate for a baithing suit..mine just don't fit, and I am not comfortable in them..I have been searching on line and found a few maternity ones that were alright, and then my bff texted me to let me know that Babies R Us had some...so today i went to check them out..they had a small selection, but they did have a pink one w/ polkadots (the ONLY one in my size) so I decided to try it on...here's where the fun/embarrassment starts..
They don't have a dressing room at BRU..so they told me i could try it on in the mother's room..I thought ok no problem...only there is no lock on the door..so i walked out b/c it was clear that w/ my luck someone would open the door as I stood there w/ no clothes on..so as I was walking out a female employee was walking out of the womans room, so I explained the situation and she agreed to watch the door for me (*thank you nice lady)..disaster averted..so I try it on and it looks fine..as fine as a maternity suit can look..so I take it off and walk to the register to pay for it and the woman at the register says "are you aware this is a 2 piece and the bottom is missing" and i said "that's weird I just had it when I tried it on"...so the search throughout the store begins for the missing bottoms...I have people checking ALL over the store...Finally I decided to go back into the mothers room and I realize I am still wearing the bottom with my clothes on over it...so now I scramble to take the bottoms off and get back to the register...the woman was very happy for me...and I didn't tell her that i had the darn bottoms on the entire time...
Seriously what has happened to me...
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment