Today i had my checkup for the month..gained just about a pound..YEAH..I feel like i gained about 12...heard the heartbeat..dr says he thinks it's a girl...most people are saying that...me I think boy...
Also I found out that they will not schedule my c-section until I am 39 weeks, even though I had B at 38 weeks...so what may happen is that I go into labor before the date I am scheduled and they will do the section then...we will see...this also means that I may not get to deliver at Yale like I want to...but it will all work out in the end..
Oh and the best news, I scheduled my 20 week u/s....for July 6th!!! I can't wait!!!!
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





1 comments:
Exciting stuff!!! I thought I was having a boy until the 20 week u/s too and found out Abby was a girl!
Post a Comment