Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is all just weird

  1. Our payment book for our car is missing..does this mean we don't have to pay?? Seriously if someone knows it's location please let me know...
  2. It's still super cold out, 7 degrees, yet when i walked outside this am i said "wow it's nice out today"
  3. i am going shopping yet again, why b/c I found boots cheaper that I did on monday so i am returning the expensive ones
  4. B told me he would like a brother and sister, just liek Dora (he doesnt' even watch dora how does he know that)
  5. my cell phone is awful and I want a new one, but am not due till July...grr
  6. I am going to get a pedicure..ok that's not weird i just wanted to share!

3 comments:

London said...

I did end up going out last night to run errands, holy cow that wind was brutal! I'm hoping it will warm up a bit before I go out in a little while.

Dirty Kat Box said...

In response to your #1 - I don't have your payment book but Bank of America told me that getting a bill in the mail is something they do out of courtesy, so if you don't get a bill that doesn't mean you don't have to pay. One should know their bill is due on such and such a day... Well, I responded to BoA - how about if you changed my address correctly I wouldn't have to speak with you! That's my story!

Steph said...

Yikes, I don't miss the cold weather up there. I could really go for lots of the other stuff though! Hope the pedi was relaxing and fun!