Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am going to be TOALLY HONEST

I am totally done w not being preggers..I want NOTHING more in life than to bring another miracle into this world..I pray EVERY night for the right thing, for the right thing to happen. which I truly believe will, but every day I am sad...sad that I am not preggers, sad that I do not feel that wonderful feeling of a PERSON , a baby a MIRACLE growing inside of ME

4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. ((HUGS)) I know it will happen for you.

mommyto3kiddos said...

Oh Jocelyn...HUGS, I am so sorry you are stuggling with this. Mike and I made the decision that we are done having children, but there are still days when I wish I could be pregnant again...I love that feeling too! I hope the doctors are able to find out what's going on and help you to be able to have another precious little baby!

House of Blues said...

Oh Hugs to you. I will pray for you too. It will happen. My best friend tried for 5 years and now has her sweet baby. The Lord knows when the right time is. Hang in there.

Dirty Kat Box said...

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you. I wish it wasn't a virtual hug and that I could give you one in person.. Hey - if you need any of my parts or anything, I don't need 'em, you can use 'em... Hell, I'll hand deliver 'em to you. (hope that made you smile).