I just got a phone call from B's Endo, and all his Thyroid labs came back PERFECT. I am so excited, when we lived in NY they refused to try lowering B's thyroid meds even though I felt it was not right. So when we moved to CT and B got a new Endo I told her the whole story and she agreed to try lowering the meds (she also said that she would have never started him on meds w/o tracking his levels for several months b/c his numbers were not that high). So b's levels kept normal w/ the decrease of the meds and back in November we agreed to take him off completely, have his levels checked again in December (they were normal) and see him back in July. Well after all this time the levels have stayed normal and B is going to remain off the Meds. The Endo is on vaca and the nurse called and said the dr will cal me next week just to let me know if she wants to see us again.
I am beyond thrilled, the meds made B MORE hyper than he is now and he is much better off them. THANK GOD
I am SO happy
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





5 comments:
that is SO awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you and esp. for B!!
GREAT news Jocelyn! :)
yay!!! I am so glad:)
YAY! That's great news!
That's great news. I was recently a little hyperthyroid, and I can not imagine what being a little hyperthyroid would do to a little boy. I'm glad that everything has worked out so well.
Post a Comment