Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HrX

This saturday the comish and I are heading to new hampshire for my sorority farewell reunion/ party. Our little local sorority was the oldest on campus, but b/c of school rules they made all orginizations become national...I am so excited to see old friends, friends I have not seen in years, but at the same time am sad at the end of something that was so important to me..If it wasn't for my sorority I would have left Keene and went to school someplace else, if it wasn't for my sorority I would have probably failed out of school when I was on probation...I will miss you HrX but i will have the memories for a lifetime!

2 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

Enjoy your farewell/reunion. :)

Dirty Kat Box said...

1st off- reading your blog just gave me the chills.

2ndly - do you know how many times over the weekend I heard people say if it wasn't for HrX and the sisters so and so would have dropped out?