- I watched my video...it was not as awful as I had expected....however I was able to access my email and facebook account while watching so that may have helped..
- On a sad note another one of my great aunt's passed away...Peggy...i am not sure when the services will be, but hopefully this week b/c I am off, and I can't take the time off next week...
- I am going to a consignment shop today called CInderella's attic today to try and get rid of some stuff I don't wear anymore and get some money to get some new stuff...
- I finally figured out how to restore my music to my IPOD (i deleted all the music some how last week)
- It' has been raining here for like three weeks..I may need to build an arc.
- I am STILL not pregnant...and very frustrated about that
- We had an open house at our house in NY and one person came..boo
That's all for now





1 comments:
This too shall pass - on the pregnancy and the house selling. I will ask my sister what kind of candle you need to burn for those to happen, okay?
Post a Comment