on Friday we did something I thought we would NEVER do with our three year old. We took him to a professional baseball game...last year we took him to a Cape league game on Cape Cod andhe couldn't sit still...This year we decided to take him to a pro game...HE WAS GREAT! Luckily my dad has front row seats, so there was an area for him to run around in, and they had lots of food to eat, oh AND he met the bat boy who gave him his first ball, AND B was on Television! He had a great time, and told everyone he was a YANKEES fan...I love that boy
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





3 comments:
He was on TV? I watched this game too, I must have missed him.
I swear to you that I saw you... I am so glad that all went well at the game...
You have a beautiful family. I am glad you all had fun at the game.
Post a Comment