Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ENT

Tomorrow B has an appointment w/ his ENT. We are thinking he may need his adenoids removed. The appointment is at 7 am...what was I thinking, I am on vacation, I have NO need to be ANYPLACE at 7 am...but I will be. I think after I will take B to get some breakfast before dropping him off at school...
I have mixed emotions about this adenoid thing...while surgery is scary, if it's going to help him sleep better, than I am all for it..i shall keep you posted...

2 comments:

Aly said...

Good luck at the ENT tomorrow. Zane had his adenoids removed last year when he got his first set of tubes. The surgery was super fast as was his recovery.

The Thomasson's said...

I was on the May 06 board. Never really posted but read everyday. Sometimes I still check out the blogs to see what is going on with everyone. My son who was a May 06 baby just had his tonsils and adenoids removed for sleeping issues. I posted alot about it when he had his surgery 2 weeks ago. Feel free to check out my blog for our recovery story. www.thethomassontales.blogspot.com

It was for sure a week recovery, but we had both tonsils and adenoids.