Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prayers, please..

My mom is in the hostpial, she has not been feeling well since Thursday. She went to the dr yesterday and they took her to Yale via ambulance...they thing she may have a bleeding ulcer...B is so sad w/o his Nona home...just say a little prayer for her

On another note I get the bad Mommy award. In the middle of the night B woke and said he was wet, so I went in and felt him and serioulsy he did NOT feel wet. So I went back in my room and he was HYSTARICAL, SCREAMING that hewas wet. So I went back in and he was SOAKED..OMG so the comish and i change his bed, tuck him back in and he says to me "Thank You mama for changing my sheets" (heart melts, and I feel HORRIBLE) BAD MAMA

3 comments:

Dirty Kat Box said...

Please let me know if I can do anything or if you need me to come down and watch B so you can go and be with your mom.

London said...

I will say a prayer for your mom, I hope she recovers quickly.

Lori said...

i'll be praying for your mom!!

You are NOT a bad mom...LOL, we all have done similar things. Hope you can laugh about it soon!! :)