Thursday, April 9, 2009

My mom

So Today my mom finally got in touch with her doctor and found out why she was feeling so AWFUL..I guess after the endoscopy (which they give you sedation for) they told her that her blood count was so low they were considering giving her a blood transfusion, but since she was young, they just gave her meds and though she would be able to rebuild her blood levels. However she has NO recolleciton of this, and she didnt' realize that she should be taking it easy and not doing much of anything...so she is resting more now that she knows...not really feeling much better though...I love her so much....

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm surprised they didn't give her a printout with that information on it. I've been sedated before, it takes a good while to really get your wits together.

I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Katt said...

hang in there! Many prayers for your mom! Those low blood levels will do a number on you, when mine was so low...I felt awful. It does take awhile to feel better after that so I pray she gets some relief soon!