Saturday, April 4, 2009

The biter

This morning B and I had our playdate at the library w/ 2 of his friends (Both Named RYAN)...so they were playing super nice, and then B and one of the Ry's were fighting over a block, and I went over to break it up, and I saw it happen, B went right in and BIT his hand. OMG I was SO embarrassed..I gave him a time out right there in the library. he was crying, and Ry was crying too. B is such a sweet little boy, I wish he got to use his words to ask for what he wants instead of doing what he does. The mom totally understood Thank GOODNESS..but seriously my kid is THE BITER

2 comments:

Katt said...

Ugh! I've been there! Eva was a biter too when she was in daycare! I hated the fact that she was biting other kids. Now I've come to learn that it's all part of the age and learning...yeah it's imbarrasing but they will learn better.

Dirty Kat Box said...

I have heard that biting is quite common for kids his age. I hear about it a lot happening in day care of kids of co-workers. I think you hit the nail on the head that since he doesn't really know how to use his words to express that he bites instead. I think it is very common. Do not be embarassed because it is almost like a rite of passage, you know?