Ok..so Tomorrow is Mother's Day..however last night The Comish and B went out for "something"...aka my gift even though I said I didn't want anything...so they get home and B comes running up the stairs...YELLING "FLOWERS FOR MAMA" like a million times.."HERE MAMA, Here FLOWERS:..."GET MAMA FLOWERS"...It was probably the sweetest thing in the world even though the flowers were still in the car and The COmish was planning on bringing them up ina few minutes..B was SO excited..then the Comish goes down to get them and as I am putting them in a vase B is yelling, FROM B, those flowers from B...HERE MAMA...it was the 2nd BEST mother's day gift ever...B was the best (Born ON MOTHER"S DAY)
and HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to all my fellow Mama's
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





1 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! Glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment