Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Blues

It's Monday and we have nothing to do today..I don't like days like this, I like to have things to do to make the day go by faster..Our big plan...going to the cleaners...yippie...
Oh and for Mother's Day all I wanted was to sleep in, and B was up at 530, The Comish got up w/ him but he threw this MONSTER tantrum and I just couldn't sleep....
Let's see I am also a little mad at The Comish..Next weekend we are having B's party at my parents house and B and I were planning on going down on Friday and The Comish was going to come on Saturday b/c he has some work to do..but now he wants us ALL to go on Saturday...grr...
Oh and it's freezing here, seriously the HIGH temp is 50...great...so we are also stuck INSIDE all day..
But yesterday we did get a new rose bush and The Comish planted it in the yard, it looks great.....

1 comments:

Kaycee said...

This post sounds almost exactly like my last one. It must be the weather.. I'm sorry you were feeling down. HUGS!