Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Comish...in deep trouble

So yesterday the Comish calls me from work to tell me he has bad news..I am thinking one of 2 things

  1. I have to work late
  2. I ruined dress pants or shirt

No HE LOST HIS WEDDING RING...SERIOUSLY..not joking it's gone. he had people on the golf course searching through everything including the garbage (you can do that sort of thing when you are the COmish)...needless to say I am none to happy w/ him!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh no, that is horrible!!! I hope he can find it...

Steph said...

This happened to my DH before we had even been married a year!!! He lost his ring on the golf course....Since it was still practically new the store was able to order another one identical to his previous ring. I hope he finds his ring so you don't have to go through that!

-Bridget said...

Oh, that's terrible!