Friday, March 5, 2010

What to say...

I have nothing good to say...nothing good to report...I am speechless...this doesn't happen very often...
I did go for a pedicure today...that was nice.....
Tomorrow I am taking B to the sportsplex, they have a huge playscape for him to play in....
Maybe sunday it will be nice and the comish can take B to the park or something (w/ o ur luck it will probably snow)
Oh and i can't wait for April Vaca...DISNEY here we come!!

That's all

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, and you may want to see if they will let B sign up for tball next year even though he is a little short on the cut off- the coach here let us sign up Cooper even though he was off by almost a week.

Steph said...

Sounds nice- a pedicure and a trip to Disney coming up! Hope you have nice weather this weekend!