Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winter Fun-a new outlook on snow

I actually had FUN in the snow w/ B yesterday. I am always reading Joanna's blog and am envious of her love of the snow and going out in it...I am usually just the opposite, complaining, ok pretty much BITCHING about it.. however yesterday i decided to take a new approach to it.
On the way to bring B to school I pointed out to him how goregous the trees looked covered in snow...while i drove to Milford to babysit my bff's baby I reflected on the snow...and after I had my oil changed I decided to pick B up early from school and take him out in the snow...We had a BLAST, we made a fort, snow angels, played tag, and went sledding..I am not sure who had more fun me or him...it was a great day...
However I am again totally over the snow..oh AND we were supposed to get like an inch or two and ended up getting 9! Grr..WEATHERMEN! Spring can come any day!!

0 comments: