Friday, February 19, 2010

SICK

POOR ME..I am sick,...ok pitty party over..
But seriously Ihave had a stuffy nose for 3 weeks, and last night was AWFUL, I had an entire roll of TP next to my sideof the bed...I have been up since 2 AM! Because..The COmish was snoring (LOUD), my darn nose was running, and B's talking James train on his train table kept chugging all night! I wanted to go in and move it, but I knew that I would wake B up and he would think it was time ot play w/ trains..
I have a dr's apt at 12..I am guessing sinus infection..

1 comments:

Steph said...

Cooper has the Percy that makes noise and it randomly goes off too. Weird. Sorry you're not feeling well- hope the dr can help!

I had zero boy names when we found out Cooper was a boy too- I thought those were hard at the time (and it was), but this is more of a challenge than I thought it would be for a girl.