Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wreck

I am totally a nervous wreck about tomorrow..I know that in some aspects it's totally not that big of a deal, but they could tellm e that it's not possible for me to have more children, or they could tell me I need surgery, or the could tell me that there is nothing wrong and they have no idea why I am not preggers yet...
And also there is an increase in fertility for couples who the woman has an HSG for the first three months after, so am I getting my hopes up...am I setting my self up to feel ike Oh YES I Will Get Preggers...who knows, only God///
And lets hope he is on my side!

3 comments:

Katt said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I pray for some good news for you! ((HUGS)) You can have ALL of my baby dust!!!

London said...

Praying for you!!!

Lori said...

How did it go??