This past Monday my Great Auntie Bertie passed away. She had been sick for a long time, over two years. The picture above is of her at B's birthday last year.
Auntie Bertie was one of kind. There was no one quite like her. She asked a million questions, and didn't wait for the answer before asking the next.
She was my first babysitter when I was four days old and my mom was the maitron of honnor ina wedding.
She brought me to the library and got me my first library card, and I can still remember to this day her telling me I couldn't take out more than 10 books.
She fought her battle for a long time and passed away peacefully on Monday night at Hospice. i will miss her, but know that she is no longer suffering..
I will miss you Auntie Bertie. but will see you again someday
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment