Friday, January 9, 2009

The only luck we have is BAD..when it comes to cars

The Comish called me last night on his way home and said that his car was acting up again...Since getting it (uesd) in July we have done nothing but POUR money into it...So tomorrow we are going to look at some new (used) cars...Please wish us luck..I am SO sick of it!
AND it's supposed to snow AGAIN..GOOD GOLLY I am sick of this darn snow....

4 comments:

-Bridget said...

Ack! Good luck with that. There is nothing worse than having an unreliable car and wondering if you'll be stranded somewhere. Especially, when you have little ones.

Aly said...

How frusterating! I'm sorry Jocelyn.

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding a new car! I know how awful it is to have car problems. We had some more bad luck with ours today. Blah!

I wish I could take the snow from you. We haven't had more than half an inch all year.

Dirty Kat Box said...

How did it go looking for cars?