Snow day, so here I am checking on my blog.. I miss blogging...work keeps me super busy, and when I get home I just want to play w/ B and when he goes to bed, I too want to go to bed...so that is why I am not around...
Not much has changed. We have decided on holding off on buying a car until we can register our cars in CT (we tried and the DMV closed early that day, our luck), and after we get our tax return...
Besides that not much has changed, still no interest in our house, BOO! I am really ready to have my own house again...as much as i love staying w/ my parets, my own house would be great!
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





1 comments:
Hope you get the house soon! It must be tough not having the freedom of your own space.
Post a Comment