Today started as any normal day, B woke me up, he came in and wanted to read some books, we did...we went into the kitchen to get his milk, said HI to the Comish and My dad (Who B calles Hmhm) and proceeded to drink our milk. Half way through B said that he wanted breakfast, zuchini (spelling??) bread..I said great, he sat w/ me and My Mom (nona) and he was eating...I was eating (cottage cheese) and my mom had scrambled eggs...next thing I know B is vomiting all over the table, and it looked like, well let's just say that my mom and i were DONE w/ our breakfast...that was over and everyone left for work. B was watching handy manny and told me he was scared and refused to watch, but finally went back to it..I asked him if he wanted to go to the beach, he said no the playground. So we drive to the playground and B decided he want do to all of the things he is NOT allwed to do at the playground, so I had to drag him kicking and screaming back to the car, and back home...he is napping....so on this beautiful day outside, it's ugly in here!
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





3 comments:
Wow..totally with you there. Miss E decided to hit her sisters and when I put her in time out she peed all over the floor. Yeah. That's lovely.
Oh, I hate those days!
I'm sorry it was a puke filled, unhappy day for you!
Post a Comment