Friday, October 8, 2010

Tiny super baby

Today I had a dr's apt...we went over the results of my most recent ultrasound (last saturday). he told me that the one concern was that the baby was a bit underweight..He said that HE personally was not worried b/c I am not very large myself and he doesn't think my body would hold a big baby (makes sense). Plus B was only 6 pounds 2 oz...and he thinks this little guy will be about the same...and he said not to worry, but that he just wanted to check to make sure that he stayed on track for himself...so I am scheduled for an u/s for 3 weeks...I hope all is ok...say a little prayer....

2 comments:

Lori said...

Will be praying! I hate when you leave an appt and have that "apprehension" b/c of something the dr says. Praying that Baby B#2 will be born perfectly healthy and at a great weight :)

Cacey said...

I'm sure everything is fine! But saying a little prayer for the two of you anyway.

Interesting theory on small mama=small baby though, since mine was nine pounds! lol!