I am pregnant!! Due NOV 25th!!!! VERY excited :)
How great!!! I am sure you are over the moon excited!
Woohoo! Congrats girl!
Congratulations!!!
I KNEW it would happen!!!! Congratulations I am so excited for yoU!!!!!!!!!
SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!Seriously, really really happy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! When I saw the title I was wondering if that was going to be your news. How exciting!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY! I know how much you wanted to have another baby and I am just over the moon for you!
Oh Jocelyn, YAY!!!! That is so exciting and I am SOOOOOO thrilled for you! Praying for a healthy and safe pregnancy!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How great!!! I am sure you are over the moon excited!
Woohoo! Congrats girl!
Congratulations!!!
I KNEW it would happen!!!! Congratulations I am so excited for yoU!!!!!!!!!
SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
Seriously, really really happy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! When I saw the title I was wondering if that was going to be your news. How exciting!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY! I know how much you wanted to have another baby and I am just over the moon for you!
Oh Jocelyn, YAY!!!! That is so exciting and I am SOOOOOO thrilled for you! Praying for a healthy and safe pregnancy!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment