The other day I bring B to school and his teacher informs me that he told her that we are having a baby soon..
No clue where he got that from we don't even talk about TTC around him...
KIDS gotta love em
the grand invisible.
8 years ago
The other day I bring B to school and his teacher informs me that he told her that we are having a baby soon..
No clue where he got that from we don't even talk about TTC around him...
KIDS gotta love em
Posted by Mama Mia at 3:34 PM
Labels: Braeden, I love this kid
1 comments:
Kaitlynn said the same thing when she was 3. She told her preschool teacher she was getting a baby sister that looked just like her. It's funny because it wasn't true at all as you can see there are 7 years between Kaitlynn and Kendall. We moved to GA while Trey was in law school. We moved back 3 years later. We went back to our old church with a newborn and Kaitlynn's preschool teacher said "Kaitlynn, you finally got your baby sister!" It was so funny!
Post a Comment