merry bleated christmas..
We have been so busy. I have been trying to get school work done this week while b is at school. I just wrote my mid-term paper..so I am basically half way through (and I have November 09 till I have to finish_ The quicker I finish the quicker I am DONE w/ school!
Christmas was great, B got a train table and plays w/ it ALL the time, it's great....
He still loves school and missed it while it was closed three days last week! THey are closed tomorrow and thursday too, EEK!
Also we are still at my parents and no one is intersted in our house, BOO..i wish someone woudl buy it...
Hope all is well
and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





2 comments:
I have faith someone will buy it - hell, if there was a liberty mutual near it, I would buy it! (okay, or at least attempt)
Welcome back! I hope you find someone to buy your house soon. Yay for the train table for B that he loves!
Post a Comment