Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Asthma

A few weeks ago I took B to the Dr b/c his allergies were very bad. They put him on Claratin and told me to keep an eye on the dry cough that he had. SO I did....and it persisted and is aggrivated when he runs around. He begins coughing a lot once he starts running (which is ALL the time)...so Monday I took him to the ped and it's confirmed that he has asthma and is on an inhailer......
Oh AND when I called to make an appointment w the Ped then informed me that his ped (the 2nd one) left the practice for medical reasons and I needed to choose a new one AGAIN..so I chose one of the partners and he goes to the Little Gym w his son and he told me to feel free to ask any questions when we see him..I like him....

2 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

Poor B, the little guy just can't catch a break can he? I hope the inhaler helps though. Is he on anything else? Sorry you had to choose another ped, but glad it ended up being someone you know and trust and get along with.

-Bridget said...

Ugh, I can relate to the runny nose and asthma problems. We are going through that with Reagan now.