Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Already

So I can't believe it's Thursday already...I work thursday nights, so our day will be hectic.. I have to make sure that everthing is ready for Brett to watch B tonight...plus get myself ready for work.
last night I watched Big Brother, and honestly I know no one liked Jenn, but for some reason I did and was sad to see her and Parker leave...oh well....
This weekend my parents were supposed to come up, but now they are saying the weather is going to be bad, so they may not come, which I am pretty bummed about b/c we were going to take B to the children's museume....

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

I liked Jen and Parker too :( .. oh well someone had to go , i guess.

Dirty Kat Box said...

So, I totally liked jenn at first, but then something happened that caused me not to like her- I loved parker. Are you going to vote for Jenn to come back?